top of page
< Back

Hey! I’ll recommend you best destinations ever.

Guide for safe travel

TIP : a certificate issued by the health authorities of the country of an entrant
It is convenient in many ways to obtain a vaccination certificate.

*Green Pass that proves that you have been vaccinated by the European Medicines Agency.

European Medicines Agency-certified vaccines
Comirnaty (Pfizer-BioNtech)
Jansen (Johnson & Johnson)
Nuvaxovid (Novavax)

If you do not have the above documents, the existing five-day self-isolation obligation will be applied.
In this case, PCR tests or antigen tests should be performed on the last day of the isolation period.

More Galleries

앵커 1
bottom of page